These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

7.02.2003

Yo

Happy belated Canada Day. That's right, our great country is 136 years and one day old.

We spent the day at Ching park. Today I'm back at work.

I sent Mako's package today. I hope it gets there soon.

I got a palm pilot, dutch food cook book, 4-cup coffee maker and filters, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and a music CD for my birthday.OH, and a new How To Draw Manga on fight scenes. And an amusing email. Thankies family, biological and E-dopted! I appreciate everything!

That's pretty much it. That's all I do these days. Work work work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home