These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

5.29.2003

YO!

It's been a while, so here's what's up with me right now:

Job Search:
I have two prospective jobs: One is doing data entry for the fire department. The other is selling kid's clothes at some store. So, needless to say, I hope that the City's Human Resources department will call me (they said they'd call my by friday) and tell me they want me. They pay significantly more than the store does.

The Shining Force Project:
I have Anri, Diane, and Zylo done. I tried doing Balbaroy, which proved to be a bitch, so I stopped.

Fanworks:
Started writing a crossover fanfic. The two series involved are NighWalker, and of course, Weiss. I drew a really kewl pic of Shido (WOW!). I might scan and colour it soon. I have to double-check the HTML for Ken and the NekoNeko Syrum. I think I may have replaced chapter 3 with chapter 4. Oopsie!

Other:
I'm working on a Nakami pic. I took the pose/outfit out of a magazine. I've redesigned her bangs yet again. This time, I'm pretty pleased with the results. I also got an idea for a Nakami and/or Ten pic.... from the Utena poster I bought whilst in Calgary.

My aunt, uncle and two cousins from the old country will be over in two more weeks. From what I hear, the young ones are thrilled that they'll be here when I am "Jarig"

I plan on getting my Calgary photos developed tomorrow, while I go in search of milky pens for my black-papered notebook. I've been writing the NightWalker fic in it, and I'm running low on Day-glo Yellow.

D, once again, I've seen the new layout. Two thoughts:
1) Shiny!
2) Ten's Eyes have changed colour.
Overall opinion: Very nice. Me likey. *applauds*

C'est Tout.
"You can't raise hell on an empty stomach."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home