These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

4.24.2003

Yo

Once again, a note before I go back to productivity:

They have officially shut off the water to my residence. Apparently a sewage pipe burst somewhere in the building. That means no showers, to brushing teeth, and to use the bathroom, I have to trek over to the building that the university's main cafeteria is in, and go there. Damn you, pipe! I don't want to be dirty! I want to be able to brush my teeth, and cook my food.. half of the food I have requires water in some part of the preparation. *twitch*

What's more, one of the little nose-pad thingies is missing from my glasses. It'd be a simple matter to pop it back in if I could find it, but I can't! ARGH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home