These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

6.01.2003

Yo

A quick update.

Job Search:
I search no longer. The city doesn't want me, so I'll be selling kids' clothes at the mall. Yay. SEE how I ABOUND with enthusiasm. *sarcasm alert*

The Shining Force Project:
I scanned Anri, Diane and Zylo, and put them up. I couldn't find the piece of paper where I'd corrected Max and Gong, so I have to look for that.

Fanworks:
I put up chapters 4 and 5 to The Adventures of Ken and the NekoNeko Syrum up at Timbitz.

I seemed to have missed D again. Dang. I am SO bored it isn't funny. If you read this before I catch you online again, sorry I left before you got back; I waited till 10:30, and by then Imouto was bugging me so much to get on I had to give in, for my sanity's sake. I hope I catch you soon.

I took my Calgary and my Calc Exam pictures in to be developed. They should be done by Wednesday at 5pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home