These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

5.20.2003

Yo

Well, it's back to the gindstone with me. I'm back in ontario. I have been since friday The thing is, when I got home, mom picked me up at Pearson, then drove me out to our trailer in Parry Sound, where my folks have recently rented a seasonal site. I was stuck there with my parents, little sister, and my cousin (one year minus one day younger than imouto).

We returned home yesterday, and now I'm stuck looking for a job. I've been pursuing that angle all day..

On a lighter note, I am way overdue for a posting spree in all my RPGs. D, if you're reading this (I'm sure you will, eventually), I saw your blog's new layout. Sugoi desu!. I think we're stuck playing email tag.

My mom has a few weeks' work to keep me busy; right now I'm dicta-typing for her for extra bucks.

And that's about it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home