These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

4.21.2003

Yo

Before I start doing something productive again, a State-of-the-Asuka update.

It is now exam season, and I've written one thus far. Algebra, last wednesday at 9:00 am. I think it went well. I then went home for easter. Yes, I managed it. Contrary to what I'd expected, I got quite a bit of physics done. (198 questions for the online review? Overkill, anyone?!) So here's my weekend:


  • Thursday: Studied physics. Made equation sheet. Got new mattress for bed at home.
  • Friday: Did some practice probs for physics. Put the new mattress ON the bed.
  • Saturday: More physics. Went shopping with mom, and she bought me my food for this week. Yay mom!
  • Sunday: Was easter. I got chocolate... since my mom already delivered my my basket when she came up. Younger Sister got a copy of Spirited Away. We watched it (in english) then went over to cousin's place for dinner. Older Cuz complained... we watched some snippets of random Gundam eps of various series, ate, exchanged SARS horror-stories and so on.
  • Monday. I packed. Hopped the greyhound back to campus, and ended up stuck in front of a whiny, noisy little brat of a two-year-old who did NOT shut up the whole four-and-a-half hours. >.< I did manage to spot another gal from my rez, and sat beside her.



And that's it. The bus ride is now over, and I am once again sitting in front of my own comp, which unlike the one at home, is not a piece of shit. Now I should stop procrastinating, and hope that my roommate wakes up soon so I can scan in that pic I drew before I left... use it to procrastinate some more later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home