These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

6.19.2003

Yo!

Long time no post, but I have an excuse this time.

That's right, a valid excuse. I have a job now. I work at "Mega Wraps", which is The Pita Pit's competition. I work Monday to Friday, 10 - 5. *shrug* Nyeh, it pays.

In other news, my Aunt, Uncle and twin toddler cousins from Holland are over. Who needs an alarm clock with those two around?

Ding dong, Sena's dead. Yeppers, I just got WKG ep 11 and Sena is shot... by the mysterious Epitaph who turns out to be none other than the Principal of Kouwa Academy.... *gasp!* Sena's very own Mother! (Or should I say Takeru?) And so far, it looks like Rosenkreuz can kick Schwartz' asses.

Well, methinks that's it. I go finish Tao. I hope.

Appendix A
Asuka
Magic Number11
JobLeader of the Free World
PersonalityI'd Quite Like One
TemperamentBest Not To Ask
SexualJust Say No
Likely To WinSome Lubricant
Me - In A WordDivine
Colour
Brought to you by MemeJack



Appendix B
I got an idear not too long ago. It was while I was re-doing the outlines for my coloured version of Tao from Shining Force. To understand my idea, you must know two thigs:
-Tao: Mage/Wizardess from Shining Force who specializes in the fire attack "Blaze"
-Nakami: Pyrokinetic 20 year old

The idea is this : Draw Nakami a la Tao, preferably with a tuft of flame sprouting from somewhere on her person. Possibly adding Ten as Anri, with D's permission, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home