These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

6.26.2003

Yo!

Geez, it's been a while, hasn't it?

Well I'm still working, and my Family is still visiting. They got back from camping two days ago, and so my new duty of little-kid entertaining is resumed. It appears as though I'm the favourite cousin. Lucky me.

Well, I had some peace and quiet over the weekend. I rented a movie and I wanted to mail my letter and some photos to Mako... but I couldn't find my stationery pad! NUUU!!!!!!! Where did it go? I saw it just a few days ago! I've been going nuts looking for it, but so far nothing. I'll give it a few more days, and if I still can't find it I'm re-writing the stupid letter on plain paper and then I'll mail it after work. I suspect it's somewhere in my room, hiding under the piles of imouto's crap. She's sleeping in my room cuz the twins have taken over hers... now she's taking over MY floor! *Twitch twitch* just one more week... then I get my room back.

Two more days till my Birthday. I'll be 20 (in case you lost count).. Geez I feel old.

I had to work two extra hours on tuesday. He would have had me work three, but I was still on my own that day, and had two dogs to take care of, one of which requires pills twice daily.

I've also been suckered in to working on saturdays, 11 - 5. You know what that means. It means I have to work on my birthday. Me, being the hobo-poor student I am, cannot afford to pass up $35, so heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to work I go. Oma V is coming over (as usual)... I think it'll be funny with the twins going from "this isn't Oma!" They're used to one oma and two opas, not two omas and one opa.

That's about it for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home