These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

4.27.2003

Yo

Yes, I'm procrastinating again. It's my imouto-chan's birthday today. Not D, my biological imouto. Happy Birthday, Bonne Fète, and all that stuff, Vee-chan. I doubt you even READ my blog, but Happy Birthday anyway. I hope you got the card I sent. Sorry I can't be there. Damned Calculus. *shakes fist in the general direction of her calculus study notes*

I am SO sick of Calculus, and studying in general it's not funny.I wish I could just quit. I can't though. If I do, I'll fail. But I can't really STUDY since I have zero concentration. Hence my little bout of procrastination. As I type this, I am drinking a coffee in hopes that my first dose of caffeine of the day will help me wake up enough to concentrate. I still haven't found that thing for my glasses. It's been nothing but contacts for the past few days. It's not that I don't like contacts, it's just that when you're only waking up and GETTING UP so you can study, with nothing else to do for three days, glasses are a lot less of a pain.

This isn't fair. I want to write. I want to draw. I want to redo that pic of Ten with my Year End dress... maybe add in a Nakami with Julia's dress. I want to do that screencapping from Shining Force and make another attempt at drawing Gort. I can't though. Not today. Today I have to study calculus... but in 24 hours that will all be over, and I'll be able to do all those things. As long as I pack first. In 48 hours I'll be back home again, and I'll stay there for four months.

Anywhoo, I've finished my coffee, so off I go.

"My artistic liscence was suspended."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home