These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

3.27.2003

Yo

Well, D-day has come and gone, without incident *heaves a sigh of relief* The other frosh who I have to pick with wasn't there, but I still had to compete for first pick over her. The rez life co-ordinator, who was presiding over the room picks, had five cards, ace (1) through 5... Whoever drew the highest number picked first. I drew for myself (duh) and Erin drew for Angèle, the other frosh. I drew the five, and Erin drew the ace. (HAH!) So I'm third in line for a single.

As far as people moving out, here is how thing officially stand: Two girls will be graduating, and their rooms have been snapped up by Next year's Don, currently in her second year, and my roommate, also in second year. Two more girls have said that they will be moving out, but they don't have a place yet, and they DID pick rooms, but they have also said that they're definitely moving out. The other girl from across the street, and one of the chinese exchange students will be claiming those rooms. Now... I thought that would have left me out of luck for a single, but recently a third year, Daina, has expresed the desire to move out as well. If she does, I'll get her room. And after that, all the singles will have been newly claimed, save Pamela's, and she's staying. That means that Angèle is out of luck for a single on our floor. She's moving out, into a double on Second Gold, with one of her friends there. Everyone is happy.

Lisa came into my room after the room picks, saying how she was glad I got first pick over Angèle. She told the don she was at a family dinner, her door board says she's at a friend's, and her MSN says she's at a movie. I'm glad, too. We got more than a week's notice. If you can't re-arrange a trip with your friends, or not make new plans with a week's notice, then it isn't much of a priority for you, now is it.

Onto other news. I've started to re-make an old Sega Genesis game with some friends from Comp Sci. Shining Force 1. I ended up getting stuck with the graphics, after some of the guys saw my art. Not that I mind. It's an interesting challenge, and I look forward to starting on it actively, the art and the programming. I just recently got my hands on a copy of the game. After my trip out west, I'll start looking for copies of other versions of the game.

^^; The time is now 1:06pm ET.. my one and only class today got out at 11:30.... I went to lunch first, and then went here to the comp lab in school to check on a message board about our remake. While I was there, I decided to check my mail to see if this self-proclaimed artist had sent me anything. He hadn't. Next thing you know, I'm here blogging. I really should get back to rez, make myself a caffeinated beverage (I'm leaning towards tea), and start on that Comp Sci assignment. It's due tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home