These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

7.28.2003

Well, I have a few things sorted out.

I will not be working three weeks straight. My boss put up a few Help Wanted signs on friday, and he's found my replacement. She's working days as of next week monday, and I'm doing weekends as of next week, which is a two-day cut in hours. At least it's only for two weeks. After that, I'll be doing days at the Clinic for a couple of weeks, then I move back to school. (That can't come soon enough)

I did end up visiting Oma on Saturday, at around 2:00pm. . . surprise, surprise, she dragged me off to her favorite restaurant on the condition that I drive. Didn't get home till about 6:30 and Oma talked the entire time.

The Other Brat at MegaWraps is being fired. He didn't show up for work sunday, and didn't call, and on saturday he did next to nothing... this is not the first time I come in on monday to find the Boss complaining about him.

Three new SF portraits are up at RAF (I should link to there soon). Gort, Lyle and Tao v 2.1 (version 2.0 never got scanned... this is 2.1 and not 3.0 cuz it only has minor changes from 2.0)

I also drew a couple of Jake's charas, and becuase I was bored, imitated the stick-figure skeletons of his version and my version, pointed out where I thought he went wrong, and what I did to correct it. I got the androgynous child done, the Biseinen with Umbrella, and I did the stick-figures for "CSI Woman"... Jake knows who I'm talking about.

Oh, one more thing. I made an attempt at SF-ifying that Slayers-esque gal I drew ages ago, but I'm not too happy with it, so I'm trying again. Another thing I want to do is to colour that B&W of Xelloss I did, and put it up on my wall when I get to rez.. I'll have to buy plastic covers to keep it in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home