These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

8.25.2003

Yo!

Yeah yeah, I know. Get off your lazy ass and blog. Well, here I am.

I move back to school on Saturday. (whee!) I've got about 2/3 of my crap packed. My comp gets packed on thursday, so be warned.

I found a tutorial on how to CG hair, and I'd practise if I had any ideas about a picture to draw. I'll probably steal one of D's linearts and try my hand at that.

Working at the clinic, full time days this week.

MAN, I'm bored.

I might post some of the Oekakis and eDrawings I've made to RAF someday.

I should change the name of this blog soon. Come saturday, I won't be a frosh anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home