These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

10.29.2002

Why are you wasting your time here? You could be having sex with . . .


Which Weiß Kreuz guy could you be having sex with?



HA! Those who know me will tell you this is no big surprise. ^ - ^; I got the quiz from Nanaki (like I said, I'll link to her blog SOON.. probably wednesday.)so I took it for the heck of it.



I''m thinking of putting up a quotes section... Yohji's best and worst pickup lines will be up there first, and maybe best and worst of the rest later. I'm also thinking of redoing the look of Timbitz.. but that's only if time permits.



HEY! Here's a thought. if I AM Yohji and I'm FUCKING Yohji, does that mean I'm just screwing myself?

I'll leave you with that pleasant thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home