These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

9.27.2002

Yo.

There's a guy in my computer science class who looks JUST LIKE Takehito Koyasu. I'm not kidding. Exactly like him. Eartails and everything. Except this guy has nice teeth. (sorry) He sits a few rows in front of me.

The students union here rents a schoolbus to run shuttles to the mall and back for the students. I went today to go grocery shopping. Guess who ended up sitting beside me on the way back? That's RIGHT! Koyasu-clone. It was all I could do to keep from drooling, I swear.

There's only one problem: He's chinese, and doesn't speak much english. Or at least, I haven't heard him speak much english beyond the "sorry" he gave me (^-^) when he pushed over the groceries belonging to the gal sitting across the row from me and sat down. He didn't say anything else, and I must admit, I checked him out a few times. But he looks like TAKEHITO-SAMA! How could I not?

That's all the obsessing I have for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home