These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

9.16.2002

Hey.

I saw "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone" for the third time last night, but with an odd perspective. You know the scene where Hagrid calls for all the first years off the train to follow him so they can take the boat to Hogwarts? Well I was watching it in Rez last night, and one of my floormates came up with:

"HAH! They're getting Froshed!"
at that part. >.< We cracked up. I honestly never thought of it that way. Harry Potter and Frosh Week... what sort of pranks would the seniors pull on the first years at Hogwarts? Canary Creams? Ton-tongue toffee? I hate to think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home