These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

10.24.2002

At the moment I am:

Drinking: Hot Chocolate
Listening to: Slayers, Give a Reason
Doing: Checking email, then a Comp Sci assignment.

I hit the poster sale. If you ever wanted a GitS, DBZ or Akira poster, you were in heaven. If you ever wanted any other anime poster, forget it. *sweatdrop* I did find some funny posters, though. I ended up with:

"101 Ways to say No"
"Shakespeare and the Art of Insults"
And a very droolworthy black and white photo of Pierce Brosnan as James Bond.. it's the closest thing I could find to Weiß, and come on, it's JAMES BOND! They also had Sean Connery as Bond in the same pose, but due to lack of funds, it remained for sale.

As for my assignment, this is something I might actually like. We have to draw a pie chart (boring) and then a work of art of our own creation. Or as the Prof put it, an "art of work" *snicker*

I plan on doing a Nakami chibi. Me and a dude I know have been being sneaky and found out how to use the GradientPaint and the ArcTo command, which will make life easier, but if you don't know Java, this will mean nothing to you. Oh well.. if it turns out nice, I will post it up here. ^-^

Getting back to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home