These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

9.18.2002

Yo

I just got back from class and am having lunch.

Let me tell you, you don't know what boredom IS until you've sat through a calculus class with "Dr. Derivative." The man stands there, writing on his transparencies and drones on like a robot. He teaches my first class of the day, which starts at the ungodly hour of 8:00 am. I fought valiantly to keep my eyes open. Barely succeeding, I bought a coffee so I would remain awake during my next two classes in the same room.

My Physics prof is the Powerpoint King. He has ALL his lectures on powerpoint, and zips through them as fast as he can talk. You have to write like a madperson to have it all done before he switches to the next slide. Argh.

In the long stretch of hallway commonly referred to as "the bowling alley" by the students here, there were tables set up for all the universities clubs and societies and so on. I walked down the hallway seeing what there was there when to my amazement I found the "Anime and Manga Association" which, I learned "Gets together on fridays to watch Anime." Which is good. It'll be more than I can get my hands on as is. I signed up. I brought with me:
ON VHS: Escaflowne Dub
Gundam 0083 eps 1 - 8
Gunsmith Cats
Cardcaptor Sakura sub eps 1 - 4

FANSUBS: Weiss Kreuz, all but ep 21
Fushigi Yuugi, sans OVAs (they're at home)

They had a TV set up on the table, and Slayers sub was playing. I honestly didn't know that that particular club existed, but it does, so WO-HOO!

That's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home