These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

10.03.2002

*snickers*

I just had a thought. It's probably kind of demented and/or mean, but here it is anyway:

You know that scene in Strafe where Ken is screaming his lungs out after the fight? It reminds me of the Klingon Death Ritual. When a warrior dies, they stand over the body and bellow like that as if to say to their equivalent of Heaven (whose name escapes me at the moment) "Watch out, a great warrior is on his way!" . . . Is that intentional, or am I reading too deep into things, and Ken's just pissed cuz he had to 'kil' his friends?

I'll bet you it's just me, but you never know. There are at least THREE hidden references in "Cut Off" that I stuck in there intentionally. If anyone reading this can give me just ONE of the three, and where I got it, I'll make you a nifty "Observant Otaku" graphic. Heck, maybe I should make that a quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home