These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

10.20.2002

I had a weird idea for a crossover fic a while ago. Weiss and The Pretender.

It sprung from the thought that Rosenkreuz reminds me of The Centre alot. Rosenkreuz is the place where Schwartz was trained how to use their powers. The Centre is where Jarod was trained to become Pretender.

Before I continue: the definition of "Pretender" : A genius who can become anyone he/she wants to be. For example:
Lady: Are you a Doctor?
Jarod: I am today
~ The Pretender, Season 1, Episode 1

Anywhoo, the Centre is run by this international organization headed by "the triumvirate"... That reminded me of Esset and the three old farts. So what if the three old farts of Esset ARE The Triumvirate, and The Centre is just an American Rosenkreuz (or does that mean Rosenkreuz is a german Centre?)

Told you it was wierd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home