These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

10.23.2002

At the moment I am:

Drinking: Tea, Orange Pekoe, Hot
Doing: Chemistry Lab
Listening To: Superstar ~ Andrew Lloyd Webber

Guess what I got over the thanksgiving weekend? A polar fleese Yohji-shirt! I was shopping with my mom and she picks something up for me to try. It's a navy blue shirt, it buttons up, has long sleeves and breast pockets. It goes down to about butt-level. I try it on and we both agree it looks good, so I buy it. It never occurred to me until I got back to Rez and wore it one day that it was EXACTLY like Yohji's traditional Flower-shop shirt, except made of Polar Fleece instead of the cotton I presume his shirt is made out of. In fact, I'm wearing it again now. ^-^ That means I have TWO Weiss shirts now: I have a red-orange Aya sweater and a Polar Fleese Yohji shirt...

This is TOO KEWL!

I have a computer assignment to draw something with Java. I plan on making a Nakami Chibi. If it works, you can bet I'm gonna screencap it and post it up here.

Okay, I'm getting back to my lab now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home