These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

1.24.2003

Yo!

Just a bit of procrastinating before I get to work.

It is now officially Ball Hockey Season at my residence. So far we've played one tournament (the one that kicks off the season) and three regular season games. We lost miserably in the tournament, but in League play, we've won twice, and lost once.

I managed to find WK Glühen ep 5 online, and Alex (from InsertName - I have to update that page) is sending me eps 3 and 4... I've seen ep 5. It seemed to be an okay place to jump into the story if you can't watch it from the beginning. It was a bit confusing at first, but I think I got the hang of it. I had two main thoughts while watching it: they are:


  • Rex needs to learn how to drive. I don't care if she's fleeing from thugs who hang outside the flowershop.
  • . . . man. . . Poor Kyou.

I won't say more, so I won't spoil you guys. I am still looking for WK Glühen eps 1 - 4, so if you have them, I can trade for something...PLEASE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home