These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

12.26.2002

Whee! Merry Christmas, everybody!



I finally managed to get on the compy before my sister did. She's ALWAYS on...... Geez....



If you want to get technical, I got at the office (which is where the compy is) before she did. Then I had to set up my comp for dial up (I brought the CPU home) and now I'm online, testing my Christmas present for Nanaki. I'm sorry it's late! Two teenagers, one computer with a net connection. Doesn't work out too well....



Anywhoo, here's the requisite run-through of what I got: a portable radio and discman, two books by my favorite authors, a set of headphones with microphone attached, a How To Draw Manga on perspective and backgrounds, makeup, a makeup bag, and a Chocolate C, from my parents and sister. From my godmother, I got a notebook, a cute monkey for on my monitor and a rubbery pen-thing. From Nanaki I got LOTS of Pocky (Yum!), other japanese imported candy and a Hello Kitty notebook and pencil in Cancer, my sign. To everyone who got me stuffs, THANK YOU!!!!



Now I go send said present today, and hopefully she'll get it. If I really want to push my luck, I'll hope she likes it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home