These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

12.04.2002

Well, after chatting with Kenshin for a bit (He's Mako's younger brother, if anybody cares) and getting a GOOD nights' sleep, (and with tea steeping) I can honestly say that I feel much better.



Kenshin said that he missed me... and the rest of the gang we used to hang out with... He missed fighting me at pokémon for gameboy (we were pretty even, last time we battled, but I'm kind of rusty now). . . so I'm gonna look him up when I'm on christmas break. I'll go look up Ellene, too. I haven't talked to her in a while.



I didn't get much sleep monday night because my roomie's snoring was much louder than usual. Last night it was much quieter again, whether due to my exhaustion, or if it really WAS quiet, I don't know. The point is, I slept better.



All those late-nights at the Panto probably didn't help any, either. I usually use Sundays to catch up on A) sleep and B) Homework. I didn't get either done. I went to bed at around1 - 1:30AM sunday morning, and got up at 9 again to be back at the theatre for 11. One thing about me you should know if you don't already is that I need LOTS of sleep.



On the way home sunday, I got no sleep on the bus, because I just CAN'T sleep on a bus.... and then I threw up in Parry Sound, but I mentioned that already.



I got a few of my marks back, and I'm doing better than I thought. That's not saying much, but still. I'm getting early 70s in Discrete Math, high 60s in Chem, low 60s in Calculus, I have NO idea in Physics (I check tomorrow) and high 90s in Computer Science. (Yes, I'm a big computer geek. How'd you tell?)



The only negative side effect is that I've got that panto song stuck in my head again. But then again, that's a side effect I get with every show.



On a wonderful day like today

I defy any cloud to appear in the sky

Dare any raindrop to plop in my eye

On a wonderful day like today



On a beautiful morning like this

When the sun is as big as a yellow balloon

Even the sparrows are singing in tune

On a beautiful morning like this



On a morning like this

I could kiss everybody

I'm so full of love and goodwill.

Let me say furthermore

I'd adore everybody

To come and dine,

The pleasure's mine

And I will pay the bill



May I take this occasion to say

That the whole human race should go down on its knees

Show that we're grateful for mornings like these

For the world's in a wonderful way

On a wonderful day like today


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home