These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

11.26.2002

Drink: Tea. But It's gone cold.

Music: Various Bond movie themes

Work: I'm supposed to be studying for my Discrete Math. Finished the weekly physics assignment.



I was talking to the one whom Nanaki-chan has dubbed "My American" . . . and listening to my Bond themes CD. Dangerous combination. I noticed that most of them sound like they'd make good Weiß Kreuz videos. So I went and fit every Bond Theme (except for the instrumental one - On Her Majesty's Secret Service and The James Bond Theme of course. ) with various Weiß Charas that I think they fit. Here are the results:



Weiß:


  • Man with the Golden Gun
  • Live and let Die
  • A View to a Kill
  • Thunderball
  • The Living Daylights
  • Liscence to Kill



Yohji:


  • Goldeneye
  • Nobody Does it Better
  • You Only Live Twice
  • For Your Eyes Only
  • All Time High



Omi:


  • We Have All the Time in the World



Aya:


  • From Russia With Love



Ken:


  • Moonraker



Manx and Birman


  • Diamonds are Forever



Schwartz:


  • Die Another Day



Esset:


  • The World is Not Enough



Crawford:


  • Goldfinger



Schuldig:


  • Tomorrow Never Dies



That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home