These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

11.25.2002

As promised, here are all the juicy details about my weekend.



Friday had started out like any other friday, with one exception. My chemistry lab that day was my last one EVER, provided I pass chemistry! It was otherwise uneventful. After the lab I went back to my room to drop off my lab coat, and pick up my purse. Then I headed back to the other residence to catch the mall bus. As I passed the mailboxes on the way over, I decided to check mine. Guess what I found there? MAKO-CHAN'S LETTER! It finally got to me! I then realized what had taken so long. She had forgotten to put the name of my residence on it. Oh well! Next time!... I read the letter while I was waiting for the bus, and it made my day.



After a good two hours of bargain hunting, I found a nice pair for cheap. ^-^ I took them back and headed up to the rez classroom building for choir practice for the christmas mass the next day.



Saturday was the christmas banquet. The hardest part about getting ready was figuring out what to do with my hair. At 7:00 pm we sat down to dinner. The food was average, but the cake was AMAZING. Damn good cake. The rest of the evening went the same way any other dance-related activities do in rez.



Sunday, I got up at around 12:30 - 1:00 pm. I spent the day studying for the chemistry test I had today, stopping only to eat, make more caffeinated hot beverages, talk to my mother and exchange KK presents. The gal from across the hall (one of them, anyway) had me. I got a cell-phone stand that's supposed to light up but doesn't, and a bitty jewelry box that looks like a dresser. Once again, it took me till about 10:30 - 11:00 pm to finish.



Next on my agenda: studying for the discrete math test on wednesday. I had some Mr Noodles a little while ago but it came with some weird-ass soup stock that I found disgusting, so I actually THREW a third of it OUT. I'm considering making some tea after I finish typing here. I'd make coffee, but dragging my coffeemaker to the bathroom is a pain sometimes.



*decides to drag her ass to the bathroom and make coffee anyway*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home