These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

11.01.2002

Well, yesterday was the hallowe'en party. My rez had a pumpkin carving contest before pub night. Our pumpkin didn't win.



There were lots of cool costumes at the pub, and then again, there were some were just overdone. Kewl costumes included: Beetlejuice, Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, Sumo wrestlers, and the winners of the costume contest, the Ghostbusters, complete with nametags. They looked PERFECT! They requested the Ghostbusters theme, and everyone sang along to it.



Overdone costumes were: Cowboys and Cowgirls, Playboy bunnies, Devils and Witches. Next year I'm gonna go as an anime character even if I have to go as someone stupid just so people will recognise who I am. That's the good thing about living in rez. You don't have to take younger siblings trick-or-treating, and you don't have to dish out candy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home