These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

11.07.2002

Yo!


Drink: water

Music: "American Pie" ~Don McLean

Work: Computer Science Project


Yo! I have a really stupid project this week. First we have to 'write' a program based on an example in our textbook for which the algorithm is already typed, as well as the Runner Class, and secondly, we have to 'write' a program for which there is a completed example in the book, with only a slight difference. *sweatdrop*


Gues what else happened today? I got up at the unGODLY hour (well, ungodly for a university student) of 9 AM only to find out that my ONE class of the day had been cancelled. AND I missed seeing Drew today..... I just drank my coffee and ate my muffin and looked at the pretty posters in yet another poster sale (this one had only ONE anime poster there. . . and I didn't even recognise it) and then came back here and cleaned my room, and typed up two weeks' worth of Comp Sci notes.


So Now I'm here reading the chapter in my Comp Sci book wondering what the Doc was on when he wrote the assignment. Oh well. I'm not about to complain about an easy assingment. It gives me more time to work on the program I'm writing for Nanaki. ^ - ^


PS: I did see Drew. He stopped by my room later. Apparently he slept in. ALARM CLOCKS, Drew-kun!

Getting back to work. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home