These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

7.03.2005

First and foremost, Happy 138th, Canada

I just returned from my parents' trailer in Parry Sound where I spent the long weekend. It is also where I finally got my birthday presents. They consisted of:

- A memory card for my digicam
- Final Fantasy VIII (Thanks, sis)
- Xenosaga: Episode 2
- Final Fantasy X-2

.. I have never gotten so many videogames from my parents in my life. And I am grateful.

So, yeah. The trailer was peaceful. My sister had to work, and so she couldn't be there. I managed to get The Vampire Lestat read so I can (finally) return it to my classmate. I didn't get Life of Pi started, and I probably won't, ever, so I'm going to give it back. I didn't get much drawing done - I started character designs for a story I've started to plan in my head. I didn't get ANY writing done. I putzed around Parry Sound with mom for a while.

There was this lady with a keyboard and a few amps outside the Sobey's on Friday. Singing. Badly. Trying to sell some CDs of hers, and not doing very well. On Saturday she was outside the Wal-Mart (yes, Parry Sound has a Wal-Mart. *Gasp!*) singing the same things and still not selling CDs. I wonder if she was still there this morning.

So, I'm back in rez, and I'm going to turn on the ol' (not really) PS2. I need to finish FFX and Xenosaga 1 before I can start on the new games!

Crossposted to My LJ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home