These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

6.02.2005

Yo

Whoo, long time no post.

Birthdays:
The birthday present I sent my mom made it in time. *whew* And despite my fears, I had picked movies she doesn't have. *double whew* May has been an expensive month for me. June isn't going to be much better, with Mom's birthday and Father's Day, but at least I'll get something back for my birthday.

Caterpillars:
What is with this place and all the damned caterpillars? This is the second year in a row the campus has been infected with them. They're all over the place. I can't even walk to the main buildings from rez without stepping on half a dozen. A few days ago, I saw them all crowded on the very corner of the curb, too, like a damned caterpillar procesion.

Coles/Chapters/Indigo/Smithbooks:
My pre-ordered copy of the Slayers Novels, vol 3 is in! I'm going to pick it up when I go grocery shopping on Saturday. I think this next one will be where Amelia finally comes into the picture. I wish it'd hurry up and introduce Xelloss, already!

dA Posties:
itainohime bought me a 3-month sub to dA, and I immediately turned beta-testing on. One of the new features is this spiffy little code snippet generator you can put on your websites to show off various deviations. The bit I put up here shows off my pics with the most faves. Ain't it spiffy? Please give them a click to check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home