These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

5.05.2005

Yo

Just a bit of ranting. Two bits of good news and two bits of bad news.

Good News: I finally have time to burn Saiyuki for Mai.
Bad News: I can't find the disc with Reload eps 12 - 25 on it.

Good News: Anime-Kraze has Gunlock eps 2 and 3 out.
Bad News: Their main tracker is down and the new tracker doesn't like the original bitTorrent client.. so I have to find another one.. but BitTornado and Azureus don't like me. BitTornado won't let me DL the installer, or run it when I manage to get it on my comp. Azureus won't connect to anything. I've gotten 0.2% so far and I've been downloading for two days.

Other Random Ranting:
My entry for the Gojyo-x-Hakkai club at devArt is giving me trouble. Darn it, why is Gojyo's hair so hard to shade?

Kyuu's hair in my Kyuu/Xalen pic is giving me trouble. And I think I may have to darken the shadows on the faces. It doesn't look like night.

And I'll probably have to start a new game in FFX and follow a walkthrough, because I swear I'm missing half the items/extras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home