These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

5.10.2005

Yo

I've found some workout buddies. Nancy, Jos and I are going to start running around the track after work. I'm glad - I really need to get in shape. My only complaint is that they're forecasting a thunderstorm for the day we're supposed to start. (Today)

My art has been progressing very slowly lately. Maybe I'm multi-tasking too much, but my works-in-progress are taking a long time to finish. I should just turn off the TV for an evening, and go at it with nothing but Photoshop open and Winamp/the Radio playing.

I want to hurry up and finish these, so I can move onto something else. I really want to set up my easel and work on the watercolour version of Kyuu. The coloured-pencil self portrait isn't coming along too well, but it's a great practice piece.

I want to take pictures around campus with my digicam and work on scenery. I want to practice realism, and specifically hands, and digital painting/colouring.

I want to make a fancy website with my own PHP scripts.

I want to practice piano more often.

My problem is I don't have time, and when I do, I lack energy. I can't force myself to work on something when I don't feel like doing anything. I'm going to try and change that by setting concrete goals for each time I sit down to work on my art.Tonight's is to finish my contest entry tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home