These are the random thoughts of one particular university senior...anyway, She's also an anime Fangirl....FanWoman... Raving Anime Fan... That's good. I like that term.. Be afraid. When I say Random, I mean it.

2.02.2004

Yo!

Yeah, it's been a while, but I'm finally posting, so Mako-chan can stop bugging me ^^; Anywhoo, the news:

CO-OP
I've got a placement with the School of Social Work. I'm revamping parts of their website. I still have a bit of paperwork to do to make everything official, but that should be done soon... Ah, bureaucracy.

LIFE IN REZ
"Let'z get stoopid", a rez event that was scheduled, in which we hop onto a school bus we rent to a bar, the location of which only Student Council members know, was cancelled. Apparently they forgot to get permission for the bus to come on campus. *twitch twitch* So we all got our ticket money back.

SCHOOL:
I finished last semester with an overall average of 77.0%. Marks range from 85% in Data Structures to 72% in Anthropology. This semester is co-op, and over the summer, I'll be staying in rez, studying. I'll be back home for August for one month's worth of R&R before my next work placement starts in September.

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO LATELY
Friday.. went to the mall and got a new hockey stick. My old one's split down the bottom. Then we went back to rez and watched Seabiscuit and Third Watch
Saturday was a DDR party at Jake's place followed by LOTR: The Two Towers in Karen's room.
On Sunday, Amy, Karen and I went to see an OHL game: Sudbury Wolves vs London Knights. Amy being from London, we were cheering for the Knights... out of 6000+ people in attendance, 12 were Knights fans.. and the three of us were seated behind the Wolves' bench, third row.^^; (Which was still really good).... Anywhoo, it was a great game, and the Knights won, 8 - 6. The Brampton Battalion will be facing the Wolves at the Sudbury Arena on Friday, and we're planning on catching that game, too.

Akai, a net buddy of mine asked me to CG a sketch she made. I've got most of it done, but the shading still needs work. Once it's finished I'll ask her if I can put it up.

A while ago, Mako suggested I make a site for myself. I like the idea, but I don't know what to call it. I started something that's basically a general anim? fansite and something of a me-site... I was planning on putting all of my anime pics up there, but that's been on hold for a while.. I suppose I can personalize that. I put my Oekaki up there, and that needs to be updated. I'm getting a bit better. ^-^

I thought there was something else I wanted to say, but I forget what it is ^^; When I remember, I'll add it. But other than that, this is it for now. Are you happy now, Mako? ^-^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home